Spread across 20 acres, it houses flats ranging from 572 sq.ft. to 1,576 sq.ft. making VGN Stafford the largest and probably the most luxurious residential development in the neighborhoods of Ambattur.
Not only this, every apartment at VGN Stafford is packed with all imaginable premium specifications. And the host of state-of-the-art is sure to take your lifestyle to the next level.
Just 9kms from Anna Nagar
Close to Schools like Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Kendra Vidyalaya, Venkateswara Matriculation, TI Matriculation, etc.
Close to Engineering Colleges like St. Peter’s, Veltech, Jaya & Sriram
Close to Hospitals like Sir. Ivan Stedeford & Dr. Bhat’s Eye Hospital
Near TCS, HVF, TI Group, AIR and Police Academy.
• RCC framed structure with earthquake resistant design
• Building external walls, periphery of apartment walls, OTS walls will be of 200mm thick and all internal walls will be of 100mm thick with solid blocks
• Ceiling plastering
• Internal wall plastering
• External wall plastering
• 1 BHK – 300 watts per apartment
• 2 BHK & 3 BHK – 500 watts per apartment
• STP, WTP, clubhouse and utility block area – Excluding A/Cs
• Common area lighting – 50%
• Ceiling – Emulsion paint
• Internal walls – Putty with emulsion paint
• External walls – Texture painting (Visible external elevations other area weather shield paint)
• 605 X 605mm vitrified tile flooring with 100mm high skirting for passages / corridors
• Staircase – Step tile flooring with skirting
• Staircase railing – M.S Pipe with M.S Verticals and horizontals with good designs
• Stilt floor entrance lobby – Closed lobby with granite flooring
• Lift wall, lift door jambs and soffit cladding – Granite to be provided up to ceiling height for stilt floor, and 1st floor to 4th floor texture paint finish
• Terrace treatment – Weathering course with surki concrete by using broken brick jelly over RCC roof slab with red clay pressed tile with haunch tile all round
• Biometric access system at the main entry / at entrance lobby at stilt floor